• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded to a Business Account with 2 licenses and now I have NO ACCESS!?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On January 13th we upgraded our Adobe Account to be a 'Business Account' with 2 licenses. Originally paying $76.99 per month, to now $232 per month. Now we don't have access to anything!!!!!! 
The Adobe support has been ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. I have had them on the phone over and over. I had one Adobe support lady on the phone while she was working remotely on my computer and still she couldn't resolve the issue, AFTER 1 HOUR! 

How is it that you upgrade and then lose access to all apps!? All it says, is 'try' and 'buy' beside each app? Each time I try to load the app I can't, because I have to buy it!? Beyond frustrating!! 

The last thing the Adobe Support person said was that "we need to push the apps to be manually available" whatever that means!? 4 days later... and still nothing! We are trying to run a business!? 

Absolute worst customer service experience of any company!

TOPICS
Business ID

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Hi there, 

Sorry to know that you are having trouble acessing your new subscription.  

This could be because of the recently introduced profiles to your sign-in experience to help you better manage your content across multiple plans.

Please choose Business profile when signing in, however if you are already doing and still see the trial error then please follow the steps given in the following document to resolve the issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Sorry to know that you are having trouble acessing your new subscription.  

This could be because of the recently introduced profiles to your sign-in experience to help you better manage your content across multiple plans.

Please choose Business profile when signing in, however if you are already doing and still see the trial error then please follow the steps given in the following document to resolve the issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines