• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Used School Acct to Access Creative Cloud on my PC, But Now, I cannot access any major apps.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using my school account to access their full subscription of Adobe Cloud for about a year, but all of a sudden, it's asking me to use a free trial and/or buy Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc, when I used all of these programs a handful of days ago. These applications still work on a school PC signed in with the same account that I use on my own laptop. I don't understand how I just lost access to all of the applications on a laptop, when on a different PC, signed in with the same acct, I have access to everything.

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing , Teams , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

I wonder if you're school was using the complimentary at-home access program for K-12 institutions in the US. That offer ended on Aug 31, 2021. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-k12-schools.html

I wonder if your school was part of a complimentary at-home access program. Can you check with your IT admin to find out if that's the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just happened to me too yesterday, don't know why this is happening just now 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly try the steps mentioned in this article:
https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if you're school was using the complimentary at-home access program for K-12 institutions in the US. That offer ended on Aug 31, 2021. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-k12-schools.html

I wonder if your school was part of a complimentary at-home access program. Can you check with your IT admin to find out if that's the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

turns out the admin console changed, for school districts with team accounts this will be a pain to reassign licenses to every individual student.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines