Exit

User's Email incorrect in admin console

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My user's name is elena@

in the admin console it shows as ELANA@

But she signs in to Adobe as elena@ and it shows as being associated to the correct organization.

I tried removing the license from ELANA@ thinking it was a separate account, but Elena immediately got a email saying her license was removed.

I tried to add elena@ as a new email but it says already taken.  But it does not show in the user list.

How do i fix it so elena@ is on the Admin console, and not ELANA@  since the two appear to be linked, but independant.

TOPICS
Admin console , Licensing , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you are describing is impossibke, except if elana@ is a synonym to elena@... If you remove the license, however, it's removed. If elena@ triggers an error, that means that a similar license is attributed to this account. 

Elena should go to account.adone.com to check what kind of license it has attributed.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Impossible or not, it is so.  Thats what i cant figure out.  Unless an email alias was set to ELANA to deal with the miss-add, but that should have been fixed properly by simply adding the correct email. So this i know:

1. emails to ELANA bounce as non-existant

2. Adobe Logon as ELANA does not work.

3. she does log in to adobe as elena.

4. I try to add elena email, but the admin console says elena email already taken.

5. I remove ELANA's license in the console,  Elena immediately gets an email saying her license was removed

I would like confirmation that if I REMOVE ELANA as a user, will I be able to re-add elena email, or should i just assume that because they are directly linked, login and license, that this is only a visual problem, and should be left alone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines