What you are describing is impossibke, except if elana@ is a synonym to elena@... If you remove the license, however, it's removed. If elena@ triggers an error, that means that a similar license is attributed to this account.
Elena should go to account.adone.com to check what kind of license it has attributed.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer
Impossible or not, it is so. Thats what i cant figure out. Unless an email alias was set to ELANA to deal with the miss-add, but that should have been fixed properly by simply adding the correct email. So this i know:
1. emails to ELANA bounce as non-existant
2. Adobe Logon as ELANA does not work.
3. she does log in to adobe as elena.
4. I try to add elena email, but the admin console says elena email already taken.
5. I remove ELANA's license in the console, Elena immediately gets an email saying her license was removed
I would like confirmation that if I REMOVE ELANA as a user, will I be able to re-add elena email, or should i just assume that because they are directly linked, login and license, that this is only a visual problem, and should be left alone?