Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Creative Cloud apps offline

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

My computer does not currently have a connection to the internet and when I try and open any creative cloud application it says that my account is not verified and closes the program. I understand that I am supposed to be able to use these applications offline so long as I connect and verify my account every month or so. But I've only been without an internet connection for a few days. Any ideas as to what the problem is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that you went offline right near the timeframe when your application had to be reverified again. See the following article, it may help you

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure that was the problem. I connected my computer to the internet via ethernet and opened creative cloud. I had no problems opening Premiere Pro and there were no dialog boxes or prompts to verify my account. Once I disconnected the computer from the network I was able to open Premiere Pro and use it offline, but when I tried any other adobe application it would automatically close the program saying that my account was not verified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines