• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to Adobe Acrobat Sign email

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my users got an email from Adobe...Is this real or spam?

Welcome to Adobe Acrobat Sign

The account administrator of Hennepin Healthcare has provided you with access to an Adobe Acrobat Sign subscription. To get started, simply click the button below to accept your invitation. Then sign in with your Adobe ID or create an Adobe ID using this email address.

On acceptance of the Adobe Acrobat Sign account invitation, you’ll be added as a user to Hennepin Healthcare. Account administrators will be able to access any past and future electronic documents that you sign or send using Adobe Acrobat Sign.

Accept Invitation

With Adobe Acrobat Sign you can:

• E-sign documents sent to you on your device, with no download required
  • Get others to sign documents in seconds
  • Track the status of documents sent for signature
  • Store and manage signed documents

Watch this quick overview video to learn more about what you can do with Adobe Acrobat Sign. If you have any questions, please contact your IT administrator.

Thank you for being an Adobe Acrobat Sign customer,

The Adobe Acrobat Sign Team

Learn | Support | My Plan

You’re receiving this e-mail because you were added to Hennepin Healthcare organization and granted access to Adobe Acrobat Sign. If you don't want to be part of this organization, please click here. However, if you remove yourself from this organization, you will lose access to all Adobe products and any administrator rights that may have been granted to you by this organization.

Adobe, and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

© 2022 Adobe. All rights reserved.

Adobe Inc., 345 Park Ave., San Jose, CA 95110 USA

TOPICS
Acrobat , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Hi @donnab30162460,

The best way to verify this is to ask your user if she/he is in anyway associated with Hennepin Healthcare and if she/he is associated then it can be verified from Hennepin Healthcare if they did send out any invitation or not.

The other thing that you can do is check if the links mentioned in the email actually point to Adobe servers or not, email ID can be spoofed so it's better to check where do the links in the email point to.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @donnab30162460,

The best way to verify this is to ask your user if she/he is in anyway associated with Hennepin Healthcare and if she/he is associated then it can be verified from Hennepin Healthcare if they did send out any invitation or not.

The other thing that you can do is check if the links mentioned in the email actually point to Adobe servers or not, email ID can be spoofed so it's better to check where do the links in the email point to.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@donnab30162460 I too received two emails this morning with the heading, "Your New Adobe Acrobat Sign Account".

The biggest problem I have with this email is I'm the Adobe Cloud Admin and haven't done anything in the Admin Console. So is this email legit or is it phishing?

The administrator of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute has provided you access to an Adobe Acrobat Sign account. As you already have an existing Adobe Acrobat Sign account associated with this email address, please archive your existing account by clicking the "Archive" button below. This will enable you to begin using this new Adobe Acrobat Sign account. After archiving, you will no longer have access to your existing account. If there is any content you would like to first download from your existing account, please log in to your existing account and do that before clicking "Archive". Once you access this new Adobe Acrobat Sign account, administrators of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute will be able to access any electronic documents that you sign or send via this new account.

Archive

Download the Adobe Acrobat Sign mobile app for your iPhone/iPad or Android device to begin using Adobe Acrobat Sign while on the go and collect in-person e-signatures from others.

If you have any questions, please contact your IT Administrator.

Thank you,

The Adobe Acrobat Sign Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are receiving a few of these as well... Would really love for someone from Adobe to chime in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By default, I mistrust any e-mail, I get and that is not coming in when I have requested the service. I get regularly mails for services, where I know that it can't be legit. But I also get mails, that could be legit. I really try then to backtrack, or even to contact the person or service by phone or other means. And I never click links, if I'm not 100% sure of what I'm doing.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines