• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are users receiving a “Your subscription is about to expire” notifications

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As part of the upgrade of the Creative Cloud plans to Business storage, we had introduced Personal and Business profiles for users and organizations to manage their apps and assets.

Some users who were part of multiple business organizations, were given a complimentary 60-day All Apps subscription. This was applied automatically and was provided to ensure that these users have adequate time to transfer their assets to the correct profiles.  

These promotional codes are now starting to expire, hence users are receiving “Your subscription is about to expire” notifications on their apps.

Users can safely ignore this message.

TOPICS
Business ID , Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The instructions to move multiple Cloud documents don't work for me.  The instructions say to select a cloud file and select "Get Link" but I don't have "Get Link," I have "Share."  "Share" does not bring up a window with a link in it, so this process doesn't work.

Additionally, the process is manual, and requires I move each file individually by saving each link, logging into my other profile and clicking each link one at a time?  Did Adobe not look to see how many files people would have to move in this way?  I have HUNDREDS.

Did anybody test this before they rolled it out?  The entire process is a disaster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This nonsense has absolutely wrecked a number of our users this week, leaving Adobe Sign completely broken for some accounts.

This multiple-profile stuff is a steaming pile of hot garbage. Shame on Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of this is a mission and frustrating  I'm moving all my projects from this platform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This whole process has been absolute chaos, and online help is a joke. And forget calling - I was ignored after explaining my problem, and eventually hung up on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is only reading my personal profile, not my business profile which has access to Acrobat DC. So now l cant use all of the features that l'm paying for, How do l get my computer to read my business account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!!! And they are not helping at all ;/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same here - 2 out of 3 are fine but one is left with the "free" version though we are paying for 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This nonsense has absolutely wrecked a number of our users this week, leaving Adobe Sign completely broken for some accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

購入済みと貴社よりメールがありました。

ダウンロード済みですが使用するとアップグレードの表示が出て

使用できません。

アップグレードを数回押してやってみましたが対応不可能です。

尚、1個しか必要ないのですが複数購入になっていないか心配しています。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hot mess you guys have created, way to go! Did you not test this change? Some users have thousands of files that will need to be manually moved and you guys are no help at all. Your website is not responding and your email is full, no doubt millions of ANGRY CUSTOMERS trying to get through. If I didn't need Acrobat for a client interface, we would cancel this crap right now.

Corporate greed and ignorance on display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your website is not responding and your email is full, no doubt millions of ANGRY CUSTOMERS trying to get through.

By @danb3464

Adobe does not provide support by e-mail. The administrator of your teams/enterprise account needs to contact Adobe support via the admin console.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

signing out and signing back in does not solve problem - still just a blank box/screen on top of the application and cannot get rid of it - whats up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines