• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why "Included in your Subscription" shows all products regardless of assigned products?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am rolling out adobe CC app and named accounts in our environment in next few months. I have noticed even if i dont assign a user any products, all creative cloud apps shows "Included in your subscription"

Please see attached example - Mark has no app access assigned to his ID

It deceives the customer as they can install it and then prompted for trial. I think it would be helpfull if the product app defines them as "NOT included in your subscription" as i am logging in with Adobe ID anyways

MarkAdams_CreativeCloud.png1.JPG

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Enterprise , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Hello Andy,
Creative Cloud desktop application always checks the subscription associated with the email used to login. It will only show the install option in front of the applications assigned to that particular account. If a free user logs in to the Creative Cloud application, it will show him the option to use it as a free trial.

If the machine has a Shared device license installed and then a user logs in to the device, he will get an option to install. With the new update for the Shared devic

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Andy,
Creative Cloud desktop application always checks the subscription associated with the email used to login. It will only show the install option in front of the applications assigned to that particular account. If a free user logs in to the Creative Cloud application, it will show him the option to use it as a free trial.

If the machine has a Shared device license installed and then a user logs in to the device, he will get an option to install. With the new update for the Shared device, you can allow users on shared devices to install and update Adobe apps using the Creative Cloud application. It could be possible that the screenshot you have for the device has a Shared device package installed.
https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/sdl-whats-new.html

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines