• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 20H2 Install Compatibility Issue Adobe Creative Cloud Install does not start

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a new build PC, with Windows 10 Enterprise Ver. 20H2 When we try and install either Creative_Cloud_Set-Up or Acrobat_DC_Set-Up with Administrator credentials or other types of creds, the install does not proceed. No Error message, but the Task does appear in the Task Manager but never completes. Please make Adobe Creative Cloud Compatible with the current Windows 10 Version 20H2.

Build is new, so OS cannot be rolled back, it is up to date with drivers/etc. Called support and was directed to post the issue here. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

We apologize for the experience you are having with the creative cloud. I would recommend contacting the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The creative cloud app supports the latest version. May I know how long you waited for the installation to complete as sometimes it takes about 30-40 minutes to complete the installation process depending on the size of the package?

If you are getting endless process then I would recommend contacting the support team again as they might have to check the logs or the workflow to troubleshoot it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been trying to install CC for two days. I've followed every guide out there, including what's on the forums. It is endlessly loading after download and installation. Additionally, there is no way to access the OOBE files. I undid the AppData files but to cp window says it cannot find the path. Help?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 10 times already. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We apologize for the experience you are having with the creative cloud. I would recommend contacting the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines