• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WRONG KIND OF ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have run into several issues. The first major issue is that for some reason my account is considered an "enterprise" account when I was signing up, which it should not be, it should be an individual account. Because of this, I cannot contact anyone to help with my other issues and it's drivig me insane. My second issue is that I have purchased the Student/Teacher All Apps plan that is $19.99/month. However, it is now telling me that I have to repurchase Photoshop (it is showing that I still have access to the other programs on the plan however). When I try going into my accoung to change or cancle my current plan, it is not showing it on my accound despite making monthly payments! What am I supposed to do? Am I stuck with this and am forced to by Photoshop separately despite having the All Apps plan? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines