• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“You’ve been signed out” error message

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I redownloaded creative cloud to my Mac and it downloads, installs, but then this error message shows up and doesn't give me an option to sign in.

CFAC6F7F-A020-49D5-8633-1E41E59E5B87.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using? There are no individual memberships associated with the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My job has an account and we’re trying to it up so I can work from home. The email for that account is

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Default. The membership you use is being managed by an organization. Have you already contacted the organization's Creative Cloud administrator about the error you posted in this public discussion forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didnt login at all. This popped up after redownloading creative cloud. Once the install finished and opened this is what is on the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines