• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your administrator for [Company] has removed your access to [Product].

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It sounds like all of our VIP users have recieved an e-mail this morning to state:

"[UserName] your administrator for [Company] has removed your access to [Product]
This does not affect your access to other Adobe products and services.
If you think this was done in error, please contact your administrator for [Company]"

No softare has been removed, and there's nothing to suggest on the Creative Cloud Portal that this is the case. Anyone else having issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are also experiencing this issue - and i even have reports saying that the license in question actually no longer is valid. I have verified with the admin console and as far as i can see the users still have their licenses attached to their accounts.

What is going on here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i hade one of our users where i removed and a few minutes later re-added the license - but that made no difference.

I had that user later to change their password for logging into Adobe, and can now confirm that at least that ONE (1) user now have access to Adobe-products according to license. This user was going to aid another one do the same thing and then report back to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

two independent reports sounds like an adobe error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

本日7時20分くらいにadobeの製品の取り消しメールが一部届き、その他届いていない方も使用しようとするとログインを求められる状態で、一部の方は再ログインで使用できましたが、ログイン画面が何度出る方がいました。
使用できない方へは、管理者画面よりアプリの使用削除後、再割り当てしましたが、削除時の削除メールも利用できるようになりましたのメールも届かない状態です。
どのような対処を行ったらいいでしょうか?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from enterprise and teams >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

昨日も同様の投稿があり、おそらくシステムトラブルだと思いますが、その情報は直接出ておらず、現状でいえばAdmin Consoleのフォームから問い合わせての確認をしてみるしかないところです。

なお Enterprise & Teams (en) から Creative Cloud 法人グループ版 (jp) に移動しました。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are two other reports of the same, after your post.

i'll @山下17550652gsil thread back to those reports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@domw41771455 I am assuming this is a part of the recent upgradation of your admin console wherein the users are now added as a Business ID. It is an automated process and the storage model is also now changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou com o mesmo problemas e nenhum usuario esta conseguindo utilizar oas ferramentas..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Caio28020265w7py 

what problem are you seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todos os usuarios adobe estao com msg de licença expirada e na console, estão como ativos, ja exclui e atribui as licenças novamente mas o e-mail convite nao chega.. ja tentamos contato com suporte e nem eles sabem o que pode ser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Caio28020265w7py 

check  @SuJoshi message. they had a possible explanation other than adobe error.

in any case, it doesn't appear that anything actually changed for users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am unable to find any licensing issues under the user's account. Generally, signing out and logging in with the correct profile fixes the issue. I would suggest checking with the support team if all the users are impacted so that the concerned team can investigate the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines