• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your subscription is about to expire email

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I manage a business-planned account with multi-users on it. Some of my users (Me included) have received an email with the subject line "Your subscription is about to expire" and the key point -

Your Creative Cloud All Apps subscription will end on 06/10/2022. Buy a new redemption code today to maintain uninterrupted service:

I am set up for auto-pay, so I am unsure why I would receive this message. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, I think you can safely ignore these emails. As part of your migration and upgrade to Adobe Storage for business (back in April) you and some team members have received a complimentary subscription. This email most likely pertains to that complimentary subscription that is about to now expire. After 6/10, you users won't be able to access apps using their Personal profile and will need to use the Business profile while signing in. If any users run into issues, ask them to sign out and then sign back in using the Business profile. The Profile chooser will display after they've entered their email address and passwords.

I checked your business plan and all seems to be in order. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines