Highlighted

СС For Working Groups

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. When acquiring a plan for working groups. How many people can use this license?

Hi маратя52461140 ,

It is entity depended on your requirements , like how many licenses do you need ?

I would rather suggest to request a consultation so that you can be guided through the process that might suit your requirements  Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise | What is Creative Cloud for enterprise?

~Rohit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

СС For Working Groups

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. When acquiring a plan for working groups. How many people can use this license?

Hi маратя52461140 ,

It is entity depended on your requirements , like how many licenses do you need ?

I would rather suggest to request a consultation so that you can be guided through the process that might suit your requirements  Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise | What is Creative Cloud for enterprise?

~Rohit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi маратя52461140 ,

~Rohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines