• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

从ai cc2015升级到2017,是否免费?I want to update Illustrator CC 2015 to 2017, is it free?

Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

从ai cc2015升级到2017,是否免费?I want to update my ai cc,from 2015 to 2017,is it free?Illustrator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

You need to check with your IT department. If they licensed Creative Cloud for you, then you can download all apps.

Right now you only have Photoshop and Camera Raw, so they may have gotten you either the Photographers plan or the one software plan, and neither one includes Illustrator or any other application. That is probably why you are getting this message about Illustrator.

If you go to Options > Manage Accounts and know your log-in, you may be able to find out what Plan & Products you have.

I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wayne,

Yes, it is free. You can use any CC version with the same subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply,

My ai cc 2015 is a enterprise edition,it belong to the company I working for,but when I update to 2017,there have been some problems. The photoshop cc 2017 can use, the ai cc2017 become a trial version,and it can’t be activated.

WX20170119-195304@2x.pngIllustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are logged into the cloud with you companies email address, and not your personal email address you may use for the forums.

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 9.27.10 AM.png

Try clicking buy now, follow the prompts as far as you can,  and see if that will clear this up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wayne,

Failing everything else, I am afraid you will have to ask Adobe, through a chat (just click the Still need help button straight away),

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

or through Adobe phone Support, see the different workday hours depending on country),

http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/adobe-connect-phone-numbers.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to check with your IT department. If they licensed Creative Cloud for you, then you can download all apps.

Right now you only have Photoshop and Camera Raw, so they may have gotten you either the Photographers plan or the one software plan, and neither one includes Illustrator or any other application. That is probably why you are getting this message about Illustrator.

If you go to Options > Manage Accounts and know your log-in, you may be able to find out what Plan & Products you have.

I strongly suspect they did not purchase the full Creative Cloud license for you, but you will need to confirm it with IT, looking at your account, or talking to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines