• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1 User, 2 computers

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user, happens to be our CEO. She has Creative Cloud and Adobe PPro on her desktop. Can she install the same and login on her laptop? ? 

I'm hearing individual licences you can, but only work on one, but I heard that's different for business licenses. 1 seat, 1 license.

Anhyone know if this is correct?

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Enterprise , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can check this document for the answer on installation and activation: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html#:~:text=Can%....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I've seen all this about installing it on 2 and using an app on one at a time for individusal licenses. I'm looking at enterprise licensing.

I ended up doing a test, and it seems you can run 2 of the same apps on both computers at the same time. At least with Adobe Pro DC you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is applied to all types of licensing (Individual, Teams, and Enterprise).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is odd. I had 2 machines running side by side and both running Adobe Pro DC. Both installed the same way from my admin portal..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no limitation for the installation as you can install the apps on N number of devices however you can use 1 account on 2 devices at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can run 2 instances if the same software throiugh Creative Cloud at the same time? Everywhere else I've read is 2 installs, but onluy use instance at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I can run 2 instances if the same software throiugh Creative Cloud at the same time? Everywhere else I've read is 2 installs, but onluy use instance at a time.

By @Darrell5ED2

The licensing terms allow you to have 2 active installations for one licence. You are not allowed to use those installations concurrently. This is a matter of convenience for the user and a matter of trust for Adobe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines