Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 Creative Cloud accounts (seperate software) one computer

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I am trying to help someone install a custom Adobe package received through work, which contains only Premiere Pro. His install failed. I figured this might be because we did not run the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool before installation. The rub is that he already has Creative Cloud installed with some Adobe applications he is subscribed to (lightroom etc) via his personal account. So, I am thinking perhaps we can uninstall Adobe CC and all Adobe software, run the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, then install the work package using a work Adobe account we can make, and then finally log in to Creative Cloud with his personal email and install the software he is subscribing to currently. Can I expect this installation process to work fine? Or is it not possible for two Adobe accounts with seperate licenses to coexist with Creative Cloud? Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Hello,

please could you confirm the operating system and version which is on the system in question? Premiere Pro requires Mac OS 10.13 or Windows 10 1803 at minimum.

Further details on the following page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

It is possible to use two separate logins on the same system one after the other, and this should not affect whether the package can be installed.

Please note, that if you are installing on Windows, you should run the setup.exe fr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this to Enterprise & Teams where the concerned experts will see it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

please could you confirm the operating system and version which is on the system in question? Premiere Pro requires Mac OS 10.13 or Windows 10 1803 at minimum.

Further details on the following page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

It is possible to use two separate logins on the same system one after the other, and this should not affect whether the package can be installed.

Please note, that if you are installing on Windows, you should run the setup.exe from the package's "Build" directory to install the package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines