Highlighted

AAME CS5.5 MC package - error (6)

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have created a package to deploy CS5.5 MC with AAME.

When trying to deploy this (after Acrobat Pro & C++), it spends about 30 mins installing then another 30 uninstalling.

The log indicates that setup failed with error (6).

Log at PDapp - Pastebin.com

Can anyone help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AAME CS5.5 MC package - error (6)

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have created a package to deploy CS5.5 MC with AAME.

When trying to deploy this (after Acrobat Pro & C++), it spends about 30 mins installing then another 30 uninstalling.

The log indicates that setup failed with error (6).

Log at PDapp - Pastebin.com

Can anyone help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is information about that code

Code 6 & Code 7 http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/errors-exit-code-6-exit.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thanks. I have read through a bunch of this previously. We are deploying to machines with a fresh image so much of it (eg uninstalling/reinstalling things) isn't terribly helpful.

There is a lot of information here, including on how to analyse logs. I am hoping that someone who knows the logs well will be able to analyse ours which I have provided.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Del_Z LATEST
Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi squmph,

I'm going to move this discussion to Deployment for Creative Cloud Team, Enterprise, & CS in hopes one of the experts there can advise you on the error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines