• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abobe Cloud storage issue

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an SSO account with our company, and we have updated our account to 1TB for the current plan, but strangely, we have still got the limited space for our storage space, and we have only used 1.5GB, not sure is this some sort of cookie/cache related problem?

Any help much appreciated, thanks!

Brian Pong

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Kindly sign out from the creative cloud desktop app and log in again to check if the cloud storage is updated. Also, check the storage under the "assets.adobe.com" site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

We have already signed out once we had found this issue, but there is no help on it, and we have also check on our assets, but we still got the same result. 

Any help much appreciated, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly share the screenshot of the storage you are getting under the "assets.adobe.com" site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the screenshot of my account, and I have also posted the plan of our cloud storage for your reference, any help much appreciated, thanks!

螢幕快照 2021-04-06 上午9.56.19.png螢幕快照 2021-04-06 上午9.57.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the details. Please share the screenshot of the cloud storage you are getting in the creative cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi~

My creative cloud desktop is in Chinese, but I think the result is the same as the web page, there isn't any 1 TB for the storage, here is the screenshot for your reference, thank you!

螢幕快照 2021-04-07 上午9.52.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello~

Can you please help to solve this issue? I have posted the screenshot for the creative cloud desktop on April 6. We truly got the plan for 1TB storage, but there didn't show up what it should be.

Any help much appreciated,  thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To debug this further we need the session log. To provide this please perform the below steps

Steps:

> Open a new incognito tab/window in Chrome browser and visit https://assets.adobe.com?flags=log_collector
> Login and visit the Files tab.
> After the page upload is completed visit cloud documents.
> Press CTRL+SHIFT+L is will give a toast the logs are collected. Click on download.

Please attach the logs here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for the reply! Cause my chrome is in the MAC version, I can't use the CTRL+SHIFT+L to gather the logs. But I have moved into Developer Tools and save the Chrome browser console output, not sure if this is file is what you need. If you need any other info for my account, let me know and I will provide the collection, thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the details. I have forwarded the issue to the backend team for further investigation and will share the details when I get any update from the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Brian Pong The log attached is not having the required data to investigate the issue. 

Please get the logs by following the below steps: 
Open a new incognito tab/window in Chrome browser and visit https://assets.adobe.com?flags=log_collector
> Login and visit the Files tab.
> After the page upload is completed visit cloud documents.
> Press Control+shift+L is will give a toast the logs are collected. Click on download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines