Highlighted

Account login problem

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got the enterprise account ID and can not log in with this ID, I had trial ID with the same name so might be issue as it always say that I have the trial account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Account login problem

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got the enterprise account ID and can not log in with this ID, I had trial ID with the same name so might be issue as it always say that I have the trial account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact your local IT support (the manager of your enterprise account).

If it is CC for teams, you got an invitation from Adobe initiated by your local CC for teams manager and that invitation allows you to claim your license.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines