Highlighted

Account representative

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid company account, is there a speciffic account representative I have dedicated to my account? I just keep getting a generic phone number given to me, and I would like a specific manager.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

For Team/Enterprise accounts, contact your IT dept administrator.  They will know who your Adobe account rep is and how to reach them. 

For PAID Individual accounts requiring assistance with billing, account or subscription activation, please contact Adobe Customer Care via online chat.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Post back if you still need help.

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Account representative

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid company account, is there a speciffic account representative I have dedicated to my account? I just keep getting a generic phone number given to me, and I would like a specific manager.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

For Team/Enterprise accounts, contact your IT dept administrator.  They will know who your Adobe account rep is and how to reach them. 

For PAID Individual accounts requiring assistance with billing, account or subscription activation, please contact Adobe Customer Care via online chat.

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be a different support process if you have either an ENTERPRISE or a TEAM account... but an account that your company pays for that is not one of those types does not, as far as I know, have different support

If you are part of either of those types of accounts, you will have a company plan Administrator who assignes 'seats' to individuals

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines