Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I am trying to configure a 3 CCP deployment via SCCM for various apps:

Design Package - Photoshop etc

Media Package - Premiere etc

Acrobat - Single Acrobat DC Application

I have created all 3 packages with the CCP and testing the deployments locally first before hitting SCCM will allow me to install the design and media packages fine with no issue. When I try to deploy Acrobat via the msi I get an installation success message and can see in the MSI log I told it to create that it says package reconfiguration successful however no Acrobat DC is installed. I then try to run the setup.exe --silent to see what that gives and the following is displayed:

UI mode: Silent

2.00%

Error : Conflicting Processes running.

Exit Code: 19

Setup exiting with return code (5)

When I look at the ConflictingProcessList.xml I can see a number of processes which must not be running however how can I ensure they are killed prior to the installation other than writing a long script to run before my deployment? Im super surprised that the installer doesn't close these and restart after install. I also read there was a possible force switch to force the install however when I run setup.exe --help no such switch is listed. Now im not one to moan as Adobe Products once installed are amazing however I have been tackling Adobe Deployments since CS4 and although they are better now they still seem plagued with issues. Any tips on getting Acrobat to install as a single app?

Hi,

Acrobat has its own MSI file which you can choose to run separately.

We advise to run the Acrobat MSI before the main Build folder MSI.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acobat Single App Install and Conflicting Processes

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I am trying to configure a 3 CCP deployment via SCCM for various apps:

Design Package - Photoshop etc

Media Package - Premiere etc

Acrobat - Single Acrobat DC Application

I have created all 3 packages with the CCP and testing the deployments locally first before hitting SCCM will allow me to install the design and media packages fine with no issue. When I try to deploy Acrobat via the msi I get an installation success message and can see in the MSI log I told it to create that it says package reconfiguration successful however no Acrobat DC is installed. I then try to run the setup.exe --silent to see what that gives and the following is displayed:

UI mode: Silent

2.00%

Error : Conflicting Processes running.

Exit Code: 19

Setup exiting with return code (5)

When I look at the ConflictingProcessList.xml I can see a number of processes which must not be running however how can I ensure they are killed prior to the installation other than writing a long script to run before my deployment? Im super surprised that the installer doesn't close these and restart after install. I also read there was a possible force switch to force the install however when I run setup.exe --help no such switch is listed. Now im not one to moan as Adobe Products once installed are amazing however I have been tackling Adobe Deployments since CS4 and although they are better now they still seem plagued with issues. Any tips on getting Acrobat to install as a single app?

Hi,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2018 0