Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 2017 Pro - Making us accept EULA after login

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently installed Acrobat 2017 Pro Desktop using a volume license key bought from Adobe. After opening the first PDF after logging in, it will close after a few seconds and pull up the EULA forcing an Accept. It will no longer prompt the rest of the user session, until log out and back in.

I'm using Citrix PVS 7.15 farm with Citrix Profile Management and redirected folders. I'm happy to put in the folder to sync with profiles but not sure which ones are needed. I've already synced AppData\Roaming\Adobe and AppData\Local\Adobe but no luck.

Also will there be an issue when I reboot these machines from a single image or is this all stored in the users' profiles? Thanks.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Suppress the EULA when you create the image: Common Deployment Options — Enterprise Administration Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suppress the EULA when you create the image: Common Deployment Options — Enterprise Administration Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines