• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat dc cloud packager sign in required

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a installation package using Cloud Packager for Education which includes Acrobat DC in the exceptions folder.  According to documentation, I'm supposed to then use the Acrobat Customization Wizard DC to make changes to the installation.  In the wizard the documentation says to leave the serial number blank.  I turned of all cloud services, the update service, upsell, and a few other things.  When installing, I use the following command

msiexec /i "path to main\acropro.msi" patch="path to main\AcrobatDCUpd1500820082.msp" TRANSFORMS="path to main\acropro.mst" /passive

After realizing that this requires Visual C++ 2013 first, I was able to get it to install.  However it immediately prompts me with "Sign in required".

When exactly does the license get applied?  Does it not get licensed until the main Cloud Packager install is done afterward? 

We've had a few issues with the Cloud Packager 2015 created earlier this year where it will randomly lose it's license and prompt for sign in.  This is with the full installation of Adobe, not just Acrobat.  I'd be nice to be able to re-apply the license without having to image again or spend over an hour uninstalling and reinstalling. 

In our previous install of Acrobat 11, I think I had to do a stand alone install outside of cloud packager with the stand alone Acrobat code.  We include Acrobat on all our images but only put the full installer on the few that need it as it adds over 10GB and slows down boot/logon times. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?