• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Customization Wizard Links to FTP are dead. FTP site now requires a logon? Adobe can you fix your links?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a distribution license for Adobe Reader Dc and need the DC Customization Wizard.   The link on the adobe enterprise tools page points to ftp.adobe.com

Welcome to the Wizard — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows

These links are dead since the Adobe pub FTP site now requires a logon.   You can no longer go directly to the link

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/AcrobatDC/misc/ 

This must have changed in the last few months.   I was always able to got directly to the  ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub in the past.

Help! 

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Hi Archs,

The FTP login issue has been resolved. It no longer should ask for username and password.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both of these links work for me even after the browser cache is cleared. There is no login screen. Can you recheck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like depending on the Content Delivery Network or DNS service used by Adobe.    I must be hitting different Adobe servers.  

Logon Prompt sometimes or sometimes not.        Tried in both IE and Chrome.     I had to go to allow an IP from servers in Europe to get the files. 

See attached.  

Adobe_FTP_File_List_2.PNG

Adobe_FTP_Logon_Prompt.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your problem resolved? You have the installers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the Customization Wizard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Archs,

The FTP login issue has been resolved. It no longer should ask for username and password.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm getting a timeout or no response when I try the ftp site. It just sits doesn't actually download!

adobecap.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Works for me. Downloaded several items from different dirs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines