• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 2017 Mac Install Issues

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Customization Wizard 17.009.20044 to make an installer with my serial number embedded into it, however during testing with JAMF Pro on 10.11 and 10.12 I get the following error in install.log

Dec  1 14:46:11 csa-mj-1011x installd[6820]: PackageKit: Install Failed: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=112 "An error occurred while running scripts from the package ā€œAdobe Acrobat DC 2017 Pro Installer.pkgā€." UserInfo={NSFilePath=./postinstall, NSURL=file://localhost/Library/Application%20Support/JAMF/Downloads/Adobe%20Acrobat%20DC%202017%20Pro%20Installer.pkg#application.pkg, PKInstallPackageIdentifier=com.adobe.acrobat.2017.viewer.app.pkg.MUI, NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred while running scripts from the package ā€œAdobe Acrobat DC 2017 Pro Installer.pkgā€.} {

NSFilePath = "./postinstall";

NSLocalizedDescription = "An error occurred while running scripts from the package \U201cAdobe Acrobat DC 2017 Pro Installer.pkg\U201d.";

NSURL = "file://localhost/Library/Application%20Support/JAMF/Downloads/Adobe%20Acrobat%20DC%202017%20Pro%20Installer.pkg#application.pkg";

PKInstallPackageIdentifier = "com.adobe.acrobat.2017.viewer.app.pkg.MUI";

}

Please help .

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Update - I rebuild the package with customization wizard and it works now. Not sure why I had the same options .

Oh well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update - I rebuild the package with customization wizard and it works now. Not sure why I had the same options .

Oh well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines