• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 2017 Vs Acrobat DC Pro?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there separate Classic 2015 and 2017 versions of DC Pro like there are for Reader DC?

I'm trying to find and download the installation files for the Acrobat DC Pro 2017, but I can only find Acrobat Pro 2017, which I assume is the Continuous track that auto updates..

Many users don't have admin rights to install updates, so I don't know if the automatic updating in Pro 2017 will work for them.  If not, we need to disable updating and deploy the updates out via SCCM instead.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018
  • All DC versions of Acrobat are available in both the Classic and Continuous track.
  • You can disable updates for any product and control how and when updates happen.
  • You have to download and install what you purchased, so the question is: What did you purchase?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• All DC versions of Acrobat are available in both the Classic and Continuous track.
  • You can disable updates for any product and control how and when updates happen.
  • You have to download and install what you purchased, so the question is: What did you purchase?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I see when I log into the site is named "Adobe Pro DC."  It isn't labeled as 2017 or Classic or Continuous and the site points me to assign the software to users who need to create personal Adobe accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try here:  Download Acrobat 2017

Standard or Pro is determined by the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines