Highlighted

Acrobat Pro DC 2017 installer?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I look for the Acrobat Pro DC installer, the downloaded file indicates 2015.  Is there a 2017 package available (RFC request pending me finding the software to test)?

Ah- I downloaded it from Adobe, but am having a vpn issue to the machine that has the tab open.  I'll get the exact link ASAP, but if you know where the latest version is it will speed up testing.  I have to verify a DISA STIG and realized that the software package I was handed is not the DC Pro, but just Acrobat Pro.

Edit: Back in, last copy I grabbed was from- Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Bwhah?  I swear Download Acrobat 2017  was not showing up before, I think I'm good now.

OK, one more edit.  I have downloaded both versions that seem to be available and they install as DC 2015 or normal Pro 2017.  It's like there isn't a DC 2017 available so I'll just reach out to the command and request they get me the software. 

Command provided version correct software- thank you

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro DC 2017 installer?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I look for the Acrobat Pro DC installer, the downloaded file indicates 2015.  Is there a 2017 package available (RFC request pending me finding the software to test)?

Ah- I downloaded it from Adobe, but am having a vpn issue to the machine that has the tab open.  I'll get the exact link ASAP, but if you know where the latest version is it will speed up testing.  I have to verify a DISA STIG and realized that the software package I was handed is not the DC Pro, but just Acrobat Pro.

Edit: Back in, last copy I grabbed was from- Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Bwhah?  I swear Download Acrobat 2017  was not showing up before, I think I'm good now.

OK, one more edit.  I have downloaded both versions that seem to be available and they install as DC 2015 or normal Pro 2017.  It's like there isn't a DC 2017 available so I'll just reach out to the command and request they get me the software. 

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2017 was released quite some time ago, but it's difficult to answer your question because you don't say where you're downloading from, track, etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines