Highlighted

Acrobat Professional 10.0 WIN AOO License UE

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am getting a invalid key error popup while entering a Serial key for the Acrobat pro 10 version installation, which I received from Adobe worldwide Licensing website. previously  it worked fine for me. now I am unable to activate the software by using the same key. I contacted Adobe help site, they suggested me to post a query in forum.

Message was edited by: Gayle King

Check that you are using the correct installation media, if this is a volume license you must use a volume installer (not retail), you can download this from the Licensing Website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Professional 10.0 WIN AOO License UE

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am getting a invalid key error popup while entering a Serial key for the Acrobat pro 10 version installation, which I received from Adobe worldwide Licensing website. previously  it worked fine for me. now I am unable to activate the software by using the same key. I contacted Adobe help site, they suggested me to post a query in forum.

Message was edited by: Gayle King

Check that you are using the correct installation media, if this is a volume license you must use a volume installer (not retail), you can download this from the Licensing Website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines