• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Professional 2017 17.0 MLP Keeps asking to sign in to activate the software.

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

I have just got purchased the Acrobat Professional 2017 17.0 MLP AOO License MEA (65280390) licenses, and installed it on of the computers, provided with the key associated with this license while installation, after installation, whenever you try open any PDF, Acrobat is asking to sign in to activate the software. Did restart the computer to see if that makes any changes, still the sign in window appears and I please need a way to get out of it and not to have the sign in page to come. Please let me know how can i activate this license key once and for all, so that each PC we install this application do not require to be signed in or to be signed in for once.

Looking forward for a response.

Thank you,

Imthiyas

TOPICS
Acrobat , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Hi,

You need to use the Customization Wizard tool. Open the Acrobat MSI in the Wizard. Go to the Personalization Options section.

Enter the serial number and choose 'grant offline exception' to build an offline Acrobat package. You can also choose to disable online services and make other changes there.

When complete this will generate an MST file which you can push out when deploying your MSI.

See also

Welcome to the Wizard — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows

Disable sign in launching Acrobat DC with serialized Creative Cloud for Enterprise

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You need to use the Customization Wizard tool. Open the Acrobat MSI in the Wizard. Go to the Personalization Options section.

Enter the serial number and choose 'grant offline exception' to build an offline Acrobat package. You can also choose to disable online services and make other changes there.

When complete this will generate an MST file which you can push out when deploying your MSI.

See also

Welcome to the Wizard — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows

Disable sign in launching Acrobat DC with serialized Creative Cloud for Enterprise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

Thanks for this suggestion.

I have now tried to have the 'grant offline exception' enabled, but i was shown with an error, that "Offline exception grant process failed. Please refer to oobelib.log".

And i cannot make an offline package as the above error is showing up.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The serial number must be entered and it must be a volume serial. The machine you are packaging on must be online and have access to Adobe servers.

Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How do i verify if my license is volume license.

The license is purchased with 15 nos as quantity, serial number is entered in the customization tool, machine is online and access to adobe is fine.

Kindly advise as i am unable to use the purchased license.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You also need to use the correct media.

You should use this one - Download Acrobat 2017

Download this and unpack to get the msi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is what exactly i have got from my licensing portal, and the MSI was taken from that only.

However, stuck with that error message.!

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi..

Got the remote support from Adobe, and they have now managed to resolve the issue as somehow there was an IP which was wrongly redirecting to licensing server or making a conflict.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, i have exactly the same problem. How did you contact Adobe support?

thanks and best regards

Update: Adobe Support helped me by running "Adobe Reader DC and Acrobat DC Cleaner Tool for Windows 4.0" from this https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html 

Roger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we do the same on Mac OS 10.15 . BTW at moment the first login to start is not possible because the Acrobat Licensing Application tool starts, asks userbname and password but is not able to login and remains searching. If you try to skip it crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines