Highlighted

Acrobat Standard DC/Reader DC installer download URL

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

I am an IT Help desk analyst.  We've recently started deploying the DC product in our environment.  Recently our webfilter/proxy was updated and now it appears that it is interfering with the installation of these products.  Where might I find a log file that would have the URL that the installer downloads from, or does anyone know what the URL is so that we can add it to the exception table of our proxy.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jesse Barnes

IT Support Desk Analyst

Weir Minerals

Madison, WI

Hi,

I have shared list of ports and Urls with you in a private message. Please add them to your firewall white list. I hope it will help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Standard DC/Reader DC installer download URL

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

I am an IT Help desk analyst.  We've recently started deploying the DC product in our environment.  Recently our webfilter/proxy was updated and now it appears that it is interfering with the installation of these products.  Where might I find a log file that would have the URL that the installer downloads from, or does anyone know what the URL is so that we can add it to the exception table of our proxy.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jesse Barnes

IT Support Desk Analyst

Weir Minerals

Madison, WI

Hi,

I have shared list of ports and Urls with you in a private message. Please add them to your firewall white list. I hope it will help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 15, 2016 0
Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving this to the Deployment for Creative Cloud Team, Enterprise, & CS forum, where the experts are best equipped to offer solutions for deployment issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2016 1
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 02, 2016 1