Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activating Adobe DC on a shared computer

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my goal.

Install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on a domain computer that has multiply user accounts logging in.

Require that each domain user account that logs in to the computer and opens Acrobat Pro DC is prompted to sign-in with their named license Adobe ID.

Results---

I created an Adobe Acrobat DC package using Adobe Customization DC Wizard leaving the serial number blank for a named license install package.

I tested this by installing Acrobat Pro DC package, logging in to the computer with an account that has assigned named license for Acrobat Pro DC, opened Acrobat DC, signed in with the Adobe ID assigned to the user account.

Logged off the computer, logged on with a different user account and when opening Acrobat Pro DC, Acrobat Pro DC opened without being prompted to sign-in with an Adobe ID account.

My goal is to require each user on the shared computer to sign-in with their Adobe ID the first time using Acrobat Pro DC.

Our organization currently subscribes to Adobe Enterprise ETLA.

Any insight on this topic is very much welcome.

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?