• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add option to upgrade storage per account on enterprise account.

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do video for a university who supplies a Creative Cloud membership via an enterprise account, but my cloud storage is almost full (lightroom catalog) and I can't upgrade because it's an enterprise account. It would be very convenient if Adobe would add a way to pay for the upgrade on an individual account basis when on an enterprise plan.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Manage account , Services and storage , Teams , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

You can use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The enterprise licenses are managed by the organization and admins and it depends on which type of license and storage they got under the contract. Whenever you pay for the license or additional storage it will be linked with your personal account. To get additional storage in your license, I would recommend contacting your IT team.

Generally, you get separate cloud storage for Lightroom and Creative Cloud. This might help: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I understand, but what I'm saying is this should be changed. The university I work for isn't going to upgrade my storage, so I want to be able to upgrade it myself just for my account and pay the difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that is not possible because the licenses and accounts are managed and controlled by the organization and whenever you make any purchase, it will be linked to your personal account as you are the owner of the license, not the organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly what I'm saying. It should be made possible. The system should change so that companies like my university can provide a base level or whatever they want, but the individual user can still make upgrades on their own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines