Highlighted

Admin Console: no Add Product

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I navigate to the adminconsole.adobe.com Products page, I do not get the usual blue "Add Products" button. I can add a user, but not a product. What's up with that? I have been using this feature to add licenses to my Team for years. Monthly billing works fine, but today, I cannot add a product subscription. I would like to add another Acrobat Std, to my existing 5 licenses, but cannot find a way. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Tacafy大尉 | Adobe Community Professional

ericg27321436, good evening.
You are under contract for a monthly billing plan.Do you add licenses just before the monthly billing date?
When the bill is finalized, it seems that it is not possible to add because the billing is not in time even if it is added at that time.
As a similar phenomenon, it seems that the cancellation button of the personal version can not be pressed immediately before the billing date.
The only solution is to contact customer support or add it from the console after the billing date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Admin Console: no Add Product

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I navigate to the adminconsole.adobe.com Products page, I do not get the usual blue "Add Products" button. I can add a user, but not a product. What's up with that? I have been using this feature to add licenses to my Team for years. Monthly billing works fine, but today, I cannot add a product subscription. I would like to add another Acrobat Std, to my existing 5 licenses, but cannot find a way. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Tacafy大尉 | Adobe Community Professional

You are under contract for a monthly billing plan.Do you add licenses just before the monthly billing date?
When the bill is finalized, it seems that it is not possible to add because the billing is not in time even if it is added at that time.
As a similar phenomenon, it seems that the cancellation button of the personal version can not be pressed immediately before the billing date.
The only solution is to contact customer support or add it from the console after the billing date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're experiencing the same problem. We've been using Teams for almost two years now and suddenly last night the Add Product button is missing. We contacted support and they said to try a different browser, so we switched from Chrome and tried both Firefox and Edge, both without any extensions loaded, with the same results. We've been on hold with Adobe for 20 minutes now so I'm hoping a random stranger on the internet can answer faster than the 24/7 support that I'm allegedly paying for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines