Admin Console

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to login to the Admin Console I get the following error:

Adobe Sign In Error.jpg

Can you help please.

Also when I get into My Adobe Account, under My Plans I have nothing and we should have 50 licenses for Adobe CC which was renewed in January and changed from Device to User licensing over the summer holidays.

Adobe My Plans.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Hello John,

I think you are trying to sign in to the admin console as a "federated ID"/"company or school account". Kindly login to the admin console and select the "Personal Account" option while signing in under which you have the admin rights to access the console. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Accounts forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone at Adobe help with this issue, at present we are unable to access any Adobe products at school, I need some help pease.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John,

I think you are trying to sign in to the admin console as a "federated ID"/"company or school account". Kindly login to the admin console and select the "Personal Account" option while signing in under which you have the admin rights to access the console. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks that has worked.

With shared device licensing I was under the impression that we could install the CC packages on as many computers as we want but having it linked to our 365 platform would then only allow 50 users to access at any one time. But in the admin console I see that all y licenses are already in use. Can you give me any setup guidance for setting up in a school?

Thanks

John

John Headley
ICT Manager

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

[logo]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shared device license is the device based license which can be installed on the lab machines. Multiple students can sign in to the machine and creative cloud app to access it. It is not bounded by the users. You can check our deployment guide for all the details: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/sdl-deployment-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I've been using the guide.
I understand that the license is concurrent but am I able to install the suite on more computers than my 50 licenses? I'm assuming not.

John Headley
ICT Manager

Stroud High School
(Edited by moderator- Personal information removed) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You would be able to install it on more than 50 machines but when the students will try to log in to the application on the 51th machine, they will get an error stating "unable to acquire licenses".  You have to deactivate the old device to work on the new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines