Highlighted

Adobe AAMEE 2.1 and Flash CS 5.5, update 2 (11.5.2)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In packaging using the AAMEE 2.1 tool, it is not possible to add the second update for Flash Professional CS 5.5, located here.

aamee.png

As you can see, the AAMEE 2.1 tool is able to include the 11.5.1 update (or it may well be in the install medium I've selected).

aameee-update.png

When I select the downloaded zip, or any of it's contents, I see it inspect the update, then goes back to the same screen I originated; 11.5.1

Please advise as to why a critical security update is not available to enterprise package customers.  I see that I cannot post this to the Flash Professional community, as well.

Community Beginner
Correct answer by 9story | Community Beginner

In case you find yourself in the same position, I will save you getting hung up on by rude and incompetent telephone jockeys, and sub par chat assistance.

Adobe has related that they do not support this software anymore, and will string you along into thinking you'll get a callback for a week, then close all communication channels with you.

AdobeLife‌

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe AAMEE 2.1 and Flash CS 5.5, update 2 (11.5.2)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In packaging using the AAMEE 2.1 tool, it is not possible to add the second update for Flash Professional CS 5.5, located here.

aamee.png

As you can see, the AAMEE 2.1 tool is able to include the 11.5.1 update (or it may well be in the install medium I've selected).

aameee-update.png

When I select the downloaded zip, or any of it's contents, I see it inspect the update, then goes back to the same screen I originated; 11.5.1

Please advise as to why a critical security update is not available to enterprise package customers.  I see that I cannot post this to the Flash Professional community, as well.

Community Beginner
Correct answer by 9story | Community Beginner

In case you find yourself in the same position, I will save you getting hung up on by rude and incompetent telephone jockeys, and sub par chat assistance.

Adobe has related that they do not support this software anymore, and will string you along into thinking you'll get a callback for a week, then close all communication channels with you.

AdobeLife‌

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeLife‌

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines