• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Auto Update not updating

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am probably one of the few Orgs that actually WANTS Adobe Acrobat to update itself.  We have SCCM to push the initial install but we are understaffed and I don't have an issue with Acrobat auto updating.  We have the iCheck value set to 3 via a GPO preference in key HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Adobe\Adobe ARM\1.0\ARM.  I see that auto update and install is pre-selected in Preferences > Updater.  I also see that the scheduled task is in Windows Task Schedule and it was last run successfully a few minutes ago.  However, the Acrobat version installed is 11.0.13 when 11.0.14 came out weeks ago.  Is there a delay in the update becoming available for manual download and Adobe adding it to the Auto Update server retrieval?

Thanks, we have always manually rolled out updates, this is the first time we are attempting this auto update method.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Updates are enabled by default so the product should automatically update if you have not changed the settings.

Pre-Deployment Planning — Enterprise Administration Guide

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone out there? Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updates are enabled by default so the product should automatically update if you have not changed the settings.

Pre-Deployment Planning — Enterprise Administration Guide

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines