Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat DC add-ons with APP-V

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I have installed Adobe Acrobat DC with App-v and deployed to Citrix desktops but unable to get any of the add-ons to work for Internet Explorer or Office applications. They are not disabled just not visible at all. I can't run a repair as it is a sequenced App. We run everything through Windows 7 with machine creation service.

We also have done a test install on a standard desktop without any issues.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Chris.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat DC add-ons with APP-V

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I have installed Adobe Acrobat DC with App-v and deployed to Citrix desktops but unable to get any of the add-ons to work for Internet Explorer or Office applications. They are not disabled just not visible at all. I can't run a repair as it is a sequenced App. We run everything through Windows 7 with machine creation service.

We also have done a test install on a standard desktop without any issues.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Chris.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2018 0