Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat DC and XenApp 7.6 - User Licensing

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have a Citrix XennApp 7.6 Farm and we want to deploy Adobe Acrobat DC with user licensing.

I already deploy the application on my test server but i would like to know the way to manage user licensing.

Actually,

The first user who launch the application is asked to enter his user account to validate the license,

The next user is not asked to enter his user account.

Could you say me if each user have to log in ? if they don't, do they will have a warning after 30 days ?

Other requests about licence account :

Could we delete a licence account from the manager and give this licence to another user ?

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat DC and XenApp 7.6 - User Licensing

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have a Citrix XennApp 7.6 Farm and we want to deploy Adobe Acrobat DC with user licensing.

I already deploy the application on my test server but i would like to know the way to manage user licensing.

Actually,

The first user who launch the application is asked to enter his user account to validate the license,

The next user is not asked to enter his user account.

Could you say me if each user have to log in ? if they don't, do they will have a warning after 30 days ?

Other requests about licence account :

Could we delete a licence account from the manager and give this licence to another user ?

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 16, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cedric PERREAU HISI

Please visit Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop — Enterprise Administration Guide for detailed steps on how to deploy Acrobat DC with user licensing on Citrix environment.

Please revert back in case you still have any issues.

Regards

Ravi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ravinderg62643219,

I already read this guide but i don't find any answer about my requests.

Regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cedric PERREAU HISI,

Have you tried below steps for Acrobat deployment ?.

1. Log in to master image.
  2. (Optional) Customize the installer with the Customization Wizard.
  3. Install Acrobat on the master image with the following command:

Setup.exe  /sALL /msi ROAMIDENTITY=1 ROAMLICENSING=1 

1. If Type 3 sign-in (using enterprise IDs provided by an admin) or connectors (like Dropbox) are required, enable third party cookies:
    1. Choose Internet Explorer > Settings > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
    2. For First-party cookies, choose Accept.
    3. For Third-party cookies, choose Accept.
  2. Shut down the master image.
  3. Take a snapshot of the master image.
  4. Update all VM desktops using the captured snapshot.

For details visit Common Deployment Options and Methods — Enterprise Administration Guide

Regards

Ravinder

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2017 0