Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ordered 4 licenses over the phone with Adobe in December.  I received an email with the 4 licenses/serial numbers in it.  I have downloaded 3 of the licenses.  The 4th license after downloading (when it decides to download) keeps asking for a sign in/log in.  We do not sign in to each Adobe download.  We should just be able to open Adobe and look at documents.  My IT company has tried several times to fix this.  Is it possible that the serial number I have is "bad"?  Do I need a new one?

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ordered 4 licenses over the phone with Adobe in December.  I received an email with the 4 licenses/serial numbers in it.  I have downloaded 3 of the licenses.  The 4th license after downloading (when it decides to download) keeps asking for a sign in/log in.  We do not sign in to each Adobe download.  We should just be able to open Adobe and look at documents.  My IT company has tried several times to fix this.  Is it possible that the serial number I have is "bad"?  Do I need a new one?

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sharons2148225,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you have purchased Acrobat 4 license and you have got 4 different serial number. I would like to mention that is not a volume serial number. They are individual serial numbers for individual users.

If you have got one serial number for all the 4 seats, then you may follow this thread: How to Remove the "Sign In Required" that launches after install?

For individual user, they have to sign-in with their Adobe id's

-Tariq Dar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2017 0