• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Administrator

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2019, I received a message that my Adobe Enterprise account was linked to "Aaron Bordsail." I met with him and he said it appeared to be a bug or glitch. In Januray 2020, I see a party attempted to make deriviative work of my IP graphic design and that they used my design to market their bank with printing on busses, billboards. I received a contract saying I won a contest but I could not sign it because it was broad and vague and said they could use my likeness. If Adobe has my account under a fictitious name when will they provide W2 paystubs? The administrator account is my account that I can manage. There are many loose hints of my status as either a Contractor or W2 employee at a private company. May I speak to IT to determine if a third party has created an award or provided leads with salary designation? I have received three separate lines of feedback that my account designation with utilization of Adobe Enterprise is also an Administrator account...

TA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This makes no sense. Maybe you should take this to an attorney for help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum. We don't work for Adobe and cannot see your account info. There is some staff participation, and they have an employee badge. Please don't respond to scammers who may PM you on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Lumigraphics states your post doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe English isn't your first language.

If you have a Enterprise account as you stated in the first line of your post you must have Contact details to get a hold of someone in the Enterprise division. you need to contact them.

This is a User to User forum and NOT the way to contact Enterprise and Team support.

I am moving this discussion to the Enterprise and Team forum of this system. But you really need to contact Adobe directly.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.html?promoid=9DJJ4N2L&mv=other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Just Shoot -- 

It does not make sense thats why I reported it. And I believe that a tehcnical issue can materialize from an Integrity issue.

TA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Just shoot, 

The link sent is an error message...

https://adminconsole.adobe.com/support

TA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just_Shoot_Me's link worked for me. But generally the part following the question mark is for tracking purposes and is not needed. Try this streamlined link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

According to your description, you are saying that your Adobe Enterprise account was linked to someone else's account as a glitch or due to a bug.

Have you contacted the support team via chat or phone yet to check and confirm?

This issue needs our expert's insights hence, to resolve this, please create a case or start a chat from the Admin Console's support tab or click here Enterprise Support

Let us know if you have any more queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I started with the Enterprise. It had an error. But you suggested I do that and it should work to communicate with them again. 

I sent email details to Integrity email. 

I have not received direct feedback from it. 

I know this is not the forum. The issue was a bug or glitch from an administrator. I believe I stated my opinion of the analysis whether its flawed or not in the chain of command I would request that the proper channels be informed so that I coordinate resolution of this issue to get this done so that I spend my time working to make sure my cloud archives exceed standards and to make sure that the technical functions of my Adobe Photoshop are functional. 

TA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want the proper channels to be informed it is vital that YOU contact them. This is a public forum, and never the proper channels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines