• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Application manager error

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat XI installed on Server 2012 R2.  Now when a user tries to start Acrobat they get "Adobe Application Manager has stopped working".  I have upgrade Acrobat to the latest version. 11.0.17 and application manger to version 10.  No change in behavior.  I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the application but that didn't help.  I assume Acrobat is no longer activated but I can't activate since it won't start.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2016 Aug 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joew35723529

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Have you tried to use Adobe Acrobat cleaner Tool for uninstalling Acrobat Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs ?

You may have a look of this if you have volume license serial number: Using Adobe Provisioning Toolkit Enterprise Edition

Also may go through these suggestions as well: Error: "Adobe Application Manager is needed" in Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 and CS5  This article is for old version but you can accordingly check for the latest version.

let me know if that helps?

Regards,

Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes we are still having the same issue. I have completely uninstalled Acrobat, ran the cleaner, ran a new install, updated the application manager to version 10, and updated Acrobat XI to the latest patch. Acrobat never started. Do you have any other suggestions I could try?

Thanks,

Joe Wagner

Jasper Products, LLC.

417-208-1130

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines