Highlighted

Adobe CC 2018 App Uninstall

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there everyone, I wanted to ask if I can get the Silent Switch to uninstall Illustrator CC 2018 (Version 22.0.1). I am packaging up these new CC 2018 apps and I am a bit surprised that so far the uninstall process is very mix. Some are simple MSI Product Code and some require asking for help because the uninstall string does not include Silent Switch.

What is the silent switch for Illustrator CC 2018 (Version 22.0.1)?

Uninstall String:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HDCore\Uninstaller.exe" --uninstall=1 --sapCode=ILST --productVersion=22.0.1 --productPlatform=win64 --productAdobeCode={ILST-22.0.1-64-ADBEADBEADBEADBEADBEA} --productName="Illustrator CC" --mode=0

Thank you for your help in advance

Josh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe CC 2018 App Uninstall

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there everyone, I wanted to ask if I can get the Silent Switch to uninstall Illustrator CC 2018 (Version 22.0.1). I am packaging up these new CC 2018 apps and I am a bit surprised that so far the uninstall process is very mix. Some are simple MSI Product Code and some require asking for help because the uninstall string does not include Silent Switch.

What is the silent switch for Illustrator CC 2018 (Version 22.0.1)?

Uninstall String:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HDCore\Uninstaller.exe" --uninstall=1 --sapCode=ILST --productVersion=22.0.1 --productPlatform=win64 --productAdobeCode={ILST-22.0.1-64-ADBEADBEADBEADBEADBEA} --productName="Illustrator CC" --mode=0

Thank you for your help in advance

Josh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?