Highlighted

Adobe CC Enterprise Serilizer Deployment

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI All,

I have 20 PCs which i have deployed Adobe CC to,

I have created a serializer to activate them. The serializer works and activated the Adobe Apps but when the PC restarts, due to the configuration at my establishment, the OS refreshes and deletes all created files except predetermined Applications like AdobeCC. (Virtual PSs you find at colleges)

Is there a way to run the Serializer as an administrator at system boot .
Is there any script i can use?

Thanks in Advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe CC Enterprise Serilizer Deployment

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI All,

I have 20 PCs which i have deployed Adobe CC to,

I have created a serializer to activate them. The serializer works and activated the Adobe Apps but when the PC restarts, due to the configuration at my establishment, the OS refreshes and deletes all created files except predetermined Applications like AdobeCC. (Virtual PSs you find at colleges)

Is there a way to run the Serializer as an administrator at system boot .
Is there any script i can use?

Thanks in Advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You may find it useful to look at the --stream command used by the Provisioning Toolkit.

Using Adobe provisioning toolkit enterprise edition

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines