Highlighted

Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am wanting to find out how adobe CC for teams works. I have been looking at the US$69.99 option. Does the license allow for installation onto multiple computers and if so, how many? I see you are given the option to buy more than one license, is this for multiple businesses or does each person in the business require a license?

TIA.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am wanting to find out how adobe CC for teams works. I have been looking at the US$69.99 option. Does the license allow for installation onto multiple computers and if so, how many? I see you are given the option to buy more than one license, is this for multiple businesses or does each person in the business require a license?

TIA.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each user requires a license. The license covers non-consecutive use on two machines.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2017 0