Highlighted

Adobe Creative Cloud Packager (Windows)

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know if i have to buy a subscription for Creative Cloud in order to download the Packager?

Creative Cloud Packager is available from the Creative Cloud Teams portal, the Enterprise Dashboard or the Licensing Website. If you have access to one of these you can get the packager.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Creative Cloud Packager (Windows)

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know if i have to buy a subscription for Creative Cloud in order to download the Packager?

Creative Cloud Packager is available from the Creative Cloud Teams portal, the Enterprise Dashboard or the Licensing Website. If you have access to one of these you can get the packager.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2016 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2016 0