Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Silent Uninstall

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together,

i'm searching for a silent way to uninstall CS6. I found "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core\PDApp.exe" --appletID="DWA_UI" --appletVersion="2.0" --mode="Uninstall" --mediaSignature="{0327A4BF-62BF-48BB-8928-B971B749E9E1}" but there is no silent switch. Do PDApp.exe have a silent switch? --help or something like that doesn't works. And please don't tell me anything about Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. This doesn't uninstall CS6. This only removes CS from programs & features ...

I hope someone can help me.

with best regards

Sören

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't you have an enterprise contact?

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately no.

Where can i get this contact?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have an enterprise license?

if not, what's the point a silent uniinstall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have approximately 40 computers, where i have to uninstall CS6. I'm not able to find a silent uninstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then you must have an enterprise license and should have (or, at least, at one time had) an enterprise contact and an enterprise portal, Adobe Worldwide Licensing -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there is no silent switch for PDApp.exe ? It must be possible to uninstall in a silent way without any enterprise contact. Or why do i need this enterprise contact?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a contact is not needed to do what you want to do, but you should be posing your question to your enterprise contact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find an answer to this? I'm in the same situation of needing to deploy ACC but need to uninstall old CS6 first. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines