• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium for MAC through Tech Soup - Installer failed to initialize.

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are a non-profit and we purchased Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium (MAC) through Tech Soup - I need to re-install

the program and it is giving the following message: We've encountered the following issues

Installer failed to initialize. This could be due to a missing file. Please download Adobe

Support Advisor to detect the problem.

I looked for support advisor to detect the problem and it said to download creative cloud - I did, but

I still can get the software to download.

Can you please give us some suggestions?

Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Hi, you can download a fresh copy of CS6 retail installer from Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

If you have a volume license you will need to obtain the volume installer from the Licensing Website

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you can download a fresh copy of CS6 retail installer from Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

If you have a volume license you will need to obtain the volume installer from the Licensing Website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines