• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe deleted my organization by mistake, and won't do anything to fix

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe deleted my company account without my permission by Adobe's mistake, and then Adobe made me re-purchase the licenses to reinstate the account, so I re-purchased but after a whole week, no reply, no contact after that. I sent numorous emails and left/added numerous comments on my existing case number  (ADB-19275586-F3S4), and still not even a single word I hear from Adobe. Adobe should at least call or email me if you don't need my business, instead of just ignoring completely by not responding anything. All my users have been complaining thier Adobe Acrobat DC is not working, and I have no way to make it work on my end because Adobe deleted my company account (my organization). Can anyone help me on this?

TOPICS
Acrobat , Admin console , Licensing , Manage account , Teams , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Yes, finally. I shouldn't need to go this far to get a call from Adobe though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope you received a call back from the concerned team and now you are able to access your contract and licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, finally. I shouldn't need to go this far to get a call from Adobe though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines