Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Enterprise License

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm posting this in behalf of my 'team' of 10 members.

We were about to purchase a license (CC) for my team when I got a doubt.

Should I purchase just a single license for all the computers or should I get multiple?

TOPICS
Licensing , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that Creative Cloud Subscriptions are Per user Subscriptions associated to that user's email address who has been granted access to use the product. And this license cannot be shared with another user. 

As you mentioned that you have a Team of 10 Members, if all of them require access to Creative Cloud products,  than you need to Select the Product as "Creative Cloud for Teams" and Purchase 10 Licenses so that 10 users can

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that Creative Cloud Subscriptions are Per user Subscriptions associated to that user's email address who has been granted access to use the product. And this license cannot be shared with another user. 

As you mentioned that you have a Team of 10 Members, if all of them require access to Creative Cloud products,  than you need to Select the Product as "Creative Cloud for Teams" and Purchase 10 Licenses so that 10 users can use the products using their credentials. 

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines